As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, we at Cornerstone Advertising want to provide you with an update on the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of our employees and any visitors to our office. This is always our highest priority, and we recognize that heightened diligence and focus on health and safety is required during these challenging times.
We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC and local health officials and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and office visitors. Additionally, our has been professionally cleaned (following a hospital-grade procedure that specifically targets COVID-19), and we have increased cleaning frequency and ensured that an approved disinfecting solution is being used to clean the entire facility.
Cornerstone Advertising COVID-19 Safety Policies
- All employees are asked to self-administer temperature checks at home before coming to work. If you do not have a thermometer at home, the infrared thermometer will remain available for use on the conference table. If you need to use our thermometer, please use it immediately upon entry before starting work. You are looking for a temperature below 100°F. If you have a temperature of 100°F or higher, please do not come into the office.
- Employees are asked to review the CDC’s document, Symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19), at home before coming to work. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed or feel unwell, please do not come into the office.
- When at the office, please adhere to the CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of illness:
- Practice social distancing and abide by signage on the floor designating six feet of spacing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- When in public/common spaces, wear a cloth face covering over your nose and mouth.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If you have been in contact with anybody that has been diagnosed with or is suspected to have COVID-19 in the last two weeks, please do not come into work until you have received a negative test result or have self-quarantined for 14 days.
- While at the office, we ask that you wear a mask in common areas, wash your hands frequently, maintain social distancing and disinfect any community spaces after using them (i.e. bathroom, kitchen, etc.).